Chang-Jiang special Professor;
associate director of the Center for Quantitative Biology;
director of the Institute of condense matter physics, School of Physics, Peking University;
associate director of the PKU-QB3 Joint Center for Quantitative Biomedical Research
1983-1989: Ph.D. Physical chemistry, University of Bordeaux I, France;
1978-1982: B.S. Physical chemistry and chemical analysis, Tsinghua Univeristy, Beijing, China.
Biological relative nonlinear dynamics, microfluidics, pattern formation.
Academic Work experiences:
Associate director for academic committee, Academy for Advanced Interdisciplinary Studies，PKU, 2005-present;
Associate director, Joint Center between UC's California Institute for Quantitative Biomedical Research (QB3) and the Center for Theoretical Biology at Peking University, 2005-Present;
Director, Institute of Condense matter and Material Physics, Department of Physical, PKU,2005-present;
Associate director, Center for Theoretical Biology, PKU, 2001-present;
National Science Fund for Distinguished Young Scholars, NSFC, 1997;
Chang-Jiang special Professor, Ministry of Education, China, 1998;
Professor, Peking University, 1998-present;
Research Scientist, NEC Research Institute, USA, 1996-1998;
Senior Research Associate, University of Texas at Austin, 1995-1996;
Research Scientist, Nonlinear Institute of Nice, France, 1994-1995;
Research Associate, University of Texas at Austin, 1991-1994;
Post-Doctor, University of Texas at Austin, 1989-1991;
Research Assistant, Paul Pascal Research Center, France, 1986-1989.
1. Y.L. Wu, X.M. Zhang, J.L. Yu, and Qi Ouyang*, Identification of a Topological Characteristic Responsible for Biological Robustness of Regulatory Networks, PLoS Comp.Biol. 5 (2009) e1000442.
2. Y.D. Mao, S. Chang, S.X. Yang, Qi Ouyang1* and L. Jiang*, Dual Criticality of Channel Gating Coupled with Transport Flux, Nature Nanotechnology. 2 (2007) 366.
3. M. Ni, S.Y. Wang, Qi Ouyang*, Simulating the temporal modulation of inducible DNA damage response in Escherichia coli, Biophysical J. 93 (2007) 62.
4. C.X. Luo, H. Li，Q.L. Kou, C.Y. Xiong, X.L Peng, Y. Chen, H. Ji, and Qi Ouyang*, The combination of optical tweezers and microwell array for cell manipulation and cultivation in microfluidic device, Biomedical Microdevices 9, (2007) 573.
5. C.B. Lou, X.J. Yang, X.L. Liu, B. He, Qi Ouyang*, A Quantitative Study of Lambda Phage SWITCH and its Components, Biophysical J. 92 (2007) 2685.
6. K. Yang, W.Z. Ma, H.H. Liang, Qi Ouyang, C. Tang and L.H. Lai*, Dynamic simulations on the Arachidonic Acid Metabolic Network, PLoS Comp. Biol., 3 (2007) 523-530.
7. D. Mao, D.S. Liu*, S.T. Wang, S.N. Luo, W.X. Wang, Y.L. Yang, Qi Ouyang, and L. Jiang, Smart proton-driven self-switching nano-compartment, Nucl. Acids Res. (2007) doi:10.1093/nar/gkl1161.
8. W.Z. Ma, L.H. Lai, Qi Ouyang*, and Chao Tang*, Robustness and modular design of the Drosophila segment polarity network, Molecular Systems Biology , Art. No. 70,(2006) doi:10.1038/msb4100111.