Associate Professor, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University，Member of Center for Theoretical Biology, Peking University
B.Sc., 1984.7, Lanzhou University.
M.Sc., 1990.6, Lanzhou University.
Ph.D., 1999.7, Nankai University.
Our research focus is on protein-ligand interaction.
We base on three-dimensional structure of the proteins or biologic network to design, synthesize and bioassay the potential drugs. We synthesize novel organic molecules as probes to modulate the biosystem.
Academic Work experiences:
Associate Professor, College of Chemistry and Molecular Engineering, Peking University，Member of Center for Theoretical Biology, Peking University.
Postdoctor,1999.7-2001.10, Peking University.
Visiting Fellow, 2004.9-2005.2, Free University of Berlin, Germany.
DFG visiting Fellow, 2006.7-9, Free University of Berlin, Germany.
1. Xiaolu Jiang, Lu Zhou, Dengguo Wei, Hu Meng, Ying Liu*, Luhua Lai*. Activation and inhibition of leukotriene A4 hydrolase aminopeptidase activity by diphenyl ether and derivatives. Bioorg. Med. Chem. Lett. 2008, 18(24), 6549-6552.
2. Lu Zhou, Chao Fang, Ping Wei, Shiyong Liu, Ying Liu,* Luhua Lai.* Chemically Induced Dimerization of Human Nonpancreatic Secretory Phospholipase A2 by Bis-indole Derivatives. J. Med. Chem. 2008, 51(12), 3360 - 3366.
3. Yuxiu Liu, Dengguo Wei, Yerong Zhu, Shaohua Liu, Yonglin Zhang, Qiqi Zhao, Baoli Cai, Yonghong Li, Haibin Song, Ying Liu,* Yong Wang,* Runqiu Huang, Qingmin Wang.* Synthesis, Herbicidal Activities, and 3D-QSAR of 2-Cyanoacrylates Containing Aromatic Methylamine Moieties. J. Agric. Food Chem.2008, 56(1), 204–212.
4. Lu Zhou, Ying Liu,* Weilin Zhang, Ping Wei, Changkang Huang, Jianfeng Pei, Yaxia Yuan, Luhua Lai.* Isatin Compounds as Noncovalent SARS Coronavirus 3C-like Protease Inhibitors. J. Med. Chem. 2006, 49 (12), 3440 – 3443.
5. Zhengming Liu, Changkang Huang, Keqiang Fan, Ping Wei, Hao Chen, Sen Liu, Jianfeng Pei, Lei Shi, Bo Li, Kun Yang, Ying Liu,* Luhua Lai.* Virtual Screening of Novel Noncovalent Inhibitors for SARS-CoV 3C-like Proteinase. J. Chem. Inf. Model. 2005, 45(1), 10-17.
1. Lu-hua Lai, Ying Liu, Zhen-ming Liu, Ke-qiang Fan, Chang-kang Huang, Ping Wei, Jian-feng Pei, Shi-yong Liu, Hao Chen. Non-peptidic Inhibitors of SARS coronavirus 3C-like proteinase and their applications. Chinese Patent. Serial No. ZL 200510086932.3.
2. Ying Liu, Lu-hua Lai, Ya-bing Feng, Lei Jia. An improved synthesis of a kind of phospholipase A2 inhibitors. Chinese Patent. Serial No. ZL 02153407.1.