Professor of School of Physics，Peking University
Member of Center for Theoretical Biology, AAIS
BA, 1992, Department of Physics, Anhui Normal University
MA, 1995, Department of Chemical Physics, University of Science and Technology of China
PhD, 1997, Department of Chemical Physics, University of Science and Technology of China
Nonlinear problems in biological systems; Pattern formation
Academic Work experiences:
From 1998 to 2000，School of Chemical Engineering and Material Science, Beijing Institute of Technology
From 2000 to present，School of Physics, Peking University
1. Hongli Wang, Zhengping Fu, Xinhang Xu, Qi Quyang，"Pattern Formation Induced by Internal Microscopic Fluctuations"，J. Phys. Chem. A , 111, 1265 (2007).
2. Hongli Wang, Qi Ouyang, Spatiotemporal chaos of self-replicating spots in reaction-diffusion systems, Phys. Rev. Lett. 99, 214102 (2007).
3. Hongli Wang, Ke Zhang, Qi Ouyang, Resonant-pattern formation induced by additive noise in periodically forced reaction-diffusion systems, Phys. Rev. E, 74，036210 (2006).
4. Hongli Wang, Statistics of defect-mediated turbulence influenced by noise, Phys. Rev. Lett. 93, 154101 (2004).
5. Hongli Wang and Qi Ouyang, The effect of colored noises on spatiotemporal chaos in the complex Ginzburg-Landau equation, Phys. Rev. E, 65, 046206(2002).
First Prize of Science and Technology in Beijing, 2006